Pairing IPhone to Zero SRS

So I follow the directions and put the bike in pairing mode. Got my phone in pairing mode. Made sure the zero app was off, they say that can cause a issue if the app is on. But still can’t get my bike to pair with my iPhone. If anyone knows how to get this done I would appreciate it very much. 2020 Zero SRS

Monterey

I had to get into my SR/F menu's and turn "Pairing" to "On" . Then I found the bike in my Iphone's bluetooth settings. I got the impression that Pairing is normally "Off" in the SR/F. If you want to use it, you switch it on, use the phone app, then disconnect. In my case, pairing allowed the V20 firmware update. This does take awhile, so, don't be in a rush.

I had to get into my SR/F menu's and turn "Pairing" to "On" . Then I found the bike in my Iphone's bluetooth settings. I got the impression that Pairing is normally "Off" in the SR/F. If you want to use it, you switch it on, use the phone app, then disconnect. In my case, pairing allowed the V20 firmware update. This does take awhile, so, don't be in a rush.
Thank you. I have it in pairing mode but I cannot get it to show in my Bluetooth settings. Still no luck. I will try the iPhone app you talked about. Thank you.

Thank you. I have it in pairing mode but I cannot get it to show in my Bluetooth settings. Still no luck. I will try the iPhone app you talked about. Thank you.
I also did the most current update on my iPhone 8. Still no luck. I downloaded a Bluetooth app to see if the bike was transmitting and it is my Bluetooth app showed it. But the phone don’t list it in settings. Frustrating.

slant911

Yeah v20 seemed to have some issues with connection. I had to delete my app and start over and finally got it to work.

SHAG

Couldn't get my Android to pair at the dealer after several attempts. At home 2 days later I managed to get it done, but it took numerous tries!

SilentDelivery

So I follow the directions and put the bike in pairing mode. Got my phone in pairing mode. Made sure the zero app was off, they say that can cause a issue if the app is on. But still can’t get my bike to pair with my iPhone. If anyone knows how to get this done I would appreciate it very much. 2020 Zero SRS

SilentDelivery

I'll say this folks...
After fighting w/2020 F/X incisively, the main computer froze. Eventually it would reboot, but it happened enough times that I had the dealer replace it and have not allowed the bike to connect B/T since. Still not positive it was the B/T... but +10K mile later, still no issues.

Last edited:
Thank you, I got it paired with your help and Zero factory support. At first even with Zero talking me though it the bike would not pair. Then everything clicked and now it works every time. Thank again for your help.