The 2009 Zero S Electric Motorcycle on the Track

r. zimm

Wow! This looks like loads of fun. I would need an urban bike that will get me under 50 miles per day average so these look good for that. It would make my communte much more fun!

moto

I wonder about that video. Where do you find a track that will let you ride with a short-sleeve shirt!? :confused:

I've ridden on half a dozen tracks in the U.S. and abroad and they all require full leathers or, at least, a one-piece textile riding suit or a two-piece suit that fully zips together. I'm no ATGATT purist, but that just doesn't look right for the track. I virtually always wear more protection than that on the street.

purplesea

I wonder about that video. Where do you find a track that will let you ride with a short-sleeve shirt!? :confused:

I've ridden on half a dozen tracks in the U.S. and abroad and they all require full leathers or, at least, a one-piece textile riding suit or a two-piece suit that fully zips together. I'm no ATGATT purist, but that just doesn't look right for the track. I virtually always wear more protection than that on the street.
I like the point you've made! I have never seen anywhere allow a rider with short sleeves! That's ridiculous!