6 months in a 2020 SRS

Ira

I like the Blueblazer , but I wish there was something I could do about the foot brake ( maybe reroute it to the left handle bar). Most of my riding is local, 100 miles monthly. I had the 3.6 power pack installed so nice to go the better part of a month without charging. Also added the ASI air cushion (moved it from my Honda CTX700N)let's see how it acts in the summer- It's quiet and I like being able to hear the Sena radio (that used to get drowned-out) and parking mode whenever it is ready.

Attachments

Ira

I like the Blueblazer , but I wish there was something I could do about the foot brake ( maybe reroute it to the left handle bar). Most of my riding is local, 100 miles monthly. I had the 3.6 power pack installed so nice to go the better part of a month without charging. Also added the ASI air cushion (moved it from my Honda CTX700N)let's see how it acts in the summer- It's quiet and I like being able to hear the Sena radio (that used to get drowned-out) and parking mode whenever it is ready.
I have a modest update-I really like the optional 3.6 power tank! I could've waited longer to recharge it, but it was almost noon and I had appointment -so about 50 minutes later I came back and paid $3.94 for 12.9 kwh. Compared to the Honda CTX700N the intervals between refueling/recharging was about the same, but the Honda at today's gas prices would be close to $25/month! Also the regen braking is nice! Estimate mileage was 99 at 100% SOC-but after about 20 miles of local/hway riding the SOC

Ira

I have a modest update-I really like the optional 3.6 power tank! I could've waited longer to recharge it, but it was almost noon and I had appointment -so about 50 minutes later I came back and paid $3.94 for 12.9 kwh. Compared to the Honda CTX700N the intervals between refueling/recharging was about the same, but the Honda at today's gas prices would be close to $25/month! Also the regen braking is nice! Estimate mileage was 99 at 100% SOC-but after about 20 miles of local/hway riding the SOC
80percent but the estimated mileage is 111!

Jimmy Zero

love it! did you look into if they ship the handlebar brake conversion? I will post pictures and videos of mine when I get it!

Reactions: Ira

Ira

love it! did you look into if they ship the handlebar brake conversion? I will post pictures and videos of mine when I get it!
So I am having a problem with NYAB-103SRSFS-FIXED I love that its bike specific it seems Accossato isn't sold on this side of the pond I'll keep you posted!