Florida State Supreme Court trip

OffTheGrid

View attachment 3

This is 2 weekends ago. Rode the Zero to the Florida State Capitol in Tallahassee 300 miles away for a renewable energy conference.

more pics of roadtrips all over the south east in the "photos" area here: Off The Grid We are posting new stuff and modifications all the time. If you have facebook, be sure to "like" and keep up to date with the OTG progress! :)

Tacko

Thats pretty cool.
I looked at the thread title and thought you took your bike to a court date...lol.

Memento_Mori

Thats pretty cool.
I looked at the thread title and thought you took your bike to a court date...lol.
Lol exactly what I though, especially since the thread was in the Touring and Traveling category. It does look cool though, I'll check the other photos when I have time :p

Memento_Mori

Thats pretty cool.
Lol exactly what I though, especially since the thread was in the Touring and Traveling category. It does look cool though, I'll check the other photos when I have time :p

purplesea

View attachment 3

This is 2 weekends ago. Rode the Zero to the Florida State Capitol in Tallahassee 300 miles away for a renewable energy conference.

more pics of roadtrips all over the south east in the "photos" area here: Off The Grid We are posting new stuff and modifications all the time. If you have facebook, be sure to "like" and keep up to date with the OTG progress! :)
Sweet! I love seeing stuff like this! I'm just waiting for them to roll through my area!