Installation Advice for dash camera

Yorgos

Hello Friends
I am searching for advice/instructions on installation of a BlueSkySea A12 Dash Camera on my Zero SR/F 2021. I have not received any help from the local authorized dealer. Perhaps one of you could give me a reference.
Regards
Yorgos

slant911

Have not installed one of these on the Zero but have one on my Honda and it had a convenient power cord with a USB on the end. So witched power was easy. Hardest part on this install is finding a location for the box and all the wires. Otherwise though is straight forward and works well. Someday I will get around to putting one on the new bike too.

my 2021 sr manual says the dealer has to install the power cord adapter, so you gotta take it in, give it to them and let them do the wiring for the power hookup, then maybe find a place to mount it, If you have the charge tank, the power cord work will be more difficult cause that's where they do the hook up, I DO know where there is a 12 volt source, and how to fix a power receptacle in it, but, that will void your warranty an Zero is great about voiding warrantys and not servicing.

jonnybruce

I have installed an innov system on my SRF. It has 2 cameras( front and rear)
To get round the 12v power problem (you're not allowed to draw any power from the aux battery under the seat) I bought a 12v battery from China that has a 12v charge lead as well as a 12v power out lead. This way I can power the innov from this battery and then charge it from the spare aux power lead that is hidden in the wiring loom under the seat. All has been working fine for me for the last year no problems and everything is installed on velcro stickers in the space under the seat.