Introductions

KBF

Hi all,

My name is Kyle, I am a Manitoban who loves green tech, particularly anything to do with electricity! I recently installed a grid-tied photovoltaic array at my house, which is working well, and am awaiting my Tesla Model S sedan.

I have not really been that keen on motorcycles before, more of a mountain biker, but I needed something for my long commute to work, so this spring I'll be driving a DS. I am a generalist, with too many interests to name, but I am a horticulturalist/salesperson, private & public investor, former music teacher & worship arts pastor, lifeguard, choral conductor, and homeschool dad.

I hope this forum becomes a place where people feel safe and comfortable in sharing ideas and experiences!

OffTheGrid

I am Terry. I also charge my 2012 ZF9 off solar power, but I am not grid tied like Kyle. We decided to go "Off The Grid". If you have facebook, give it a "like" and keep up on the progress here: http://www.facebook.com/lifeoffthegrid. As you can see a good part of the page is dedicated to the Zero motorcycle and the modifications that let it be the ultimate roadtrip machine and have taken it all over the southeastern United States on a few roadtrips this summer. Hope to hear from others!

KBF

I am Terry. I also charge my 2012 ZF9 off solar power, but I am not grid tied like Kyle. We decided to go "Off The Grid". If you have facebook, give it a "like" and keep up on the progress here: http://www.facebook.com/lifeoffthegrid. As you can see a good part of the page is dedicated to the Zero motorcycle and the modifications that let it be the ultimate roadtrip machine and have taken it all over the southeastern United States on a few roadtrips this summer. Hope to hear from others!
Cool. I'd love to go off-grid someday, but not with 4 kids and lots of laundry. Up here it doesn't dry well outside in winter :)

Once the kids are out of the house, I'd love to go off-grid, using my then-used Tesla battery pack to store my energy!

ariaislove

Everyone, Im Aria. I'm into big bikes, scooters, anything about motorcycles. Although I'm a girl, I fall in love with them.. with their every details. I'm looking forward to have friends here with the same passion n zero motorcycle. I have 3 motorcycles now.

Hi my name is Bobby,

Not sure if you welcome ZERO dealers so I decided to put it out there. This is my first time in any forum so I hope I can help in some way!

I'm sure we are the future of motorcycling....today!!

GBorgan

Hi my name is Bobby,

Not sure if you welcome ZERO dealers so I decided to put it out there. This is my first time in any forum so I hope I can help in some way!

I'm sure we are the future of motorcycling....today!!

So, Bobby, I see you wrote this two years ago....have you sold any Zeros in Stuart yet?

usafmsc

Newbie to Zero

Just enjoying my new (to me) 2012 zero s model. It's been pretty good riding so far. I live in the Colorado high country (9k feet altitude) with plenty of mountain passes/twisties to enjoy. Still trying to map out long distance routes with charging opportunities.

Brillot2000

Greetings From California's San Fernando Valley

Hey All,

I wanted to get a shout out from California's famous San Fernando Valley. I have owned my 2015 Zero SR (a.k.a. Sparky) for over a year now and have over 11k miles. I rode her to work to Simi Valley almost every morning.

View attachment 17