Why is this forum so dead?

SHAG

It's Winter ! My bikes are packed away until April, :mad: I'm old 🤬🖕. Had a Rupp 5hp Digger back in 67. Rode it till my fingers bled (Bryan Adams)! Saved my money from lawn work and running errands for neighbors and bought a used 1966 Honda C=110.. Neighbors owned the Yamaha Shop. Started working there when I was 15 ? Had a bunch of YamaDogs 🏍 JT1-AT2-DT250B-YZ250A-MX100B- MX250C-RD400C- Raced a SC500B- XS1100E. 1978 Yamaha Enticer 250 Snowmobile....I moved and then bought a 1984 Honda V65-Sabre, 1985 V-MAX, 87 Wave Runner... Moved again and started biking again with a new lightning fast 535 Virago , Polaris 340 Sled, Suzy DR350, Yamaha VMax600 sled' 99-BMW-R1100RT, 2001-BMW-1150GS, 2005-BMW-R1200GS, 2006-BMW-F650GS-Dakar, 2013 Yamaha TW-200, 2018 Yamaha-X-MAX, 2019 BMW-F750GS and most recently,,, A 2022 ZERO FXE. It was delivered because the dealer is over 110 miles from my home. I did get the chance to put over 300 miles on it before putting it away.

I've had 2 crashes that were long ago, One was my fault. Owned a business and sold it in 2004 then have traveled more than 275k miles around the country before I had a bout with the Cance. I survived that and also survived the Cove. I'm a senior citizen now and plan on driving around in my car during bad weather with the big Black goggles and my turn signal on with my gas cap flapper open. During good weather, I hope to enjoy riding at least one of my 3 bikes every day. When it warms up, I will probably ride the Scooter and the GS until I can find the fucking gas cap on this ZERO. Best wishes to all. Happy New Year and let's get chatty !!

SHAG

Sorry I didn't tune in yesterday and I don't have much time tonite to post another rant, but I have a lot more to say. I see that there is not an FXE category in the index. Probably because I’m the only one that has one.
Have family stuff going on 2morrow, so I may not be able to log in. Does anyone have any questions? That is a Yamaha X-MAX over there as my Avatar. Great scooter that runs on gas💰. 85 mph, 85mpg. TC, ABS, computer screen, 2 full helmets will fit under the seat along with light jackets, KEYLESS !! My new FXE is NOT KEYLESS (n):poop:, Have 3 other older vehicles and this brand new 2022 ZERO has a fucking ignition Key! That is a Flintstone! 📉🉑

SHAG

Colder than a nuns' bun here in western Pa for a few more days. Expecting a lil warm up starting Feb 1st for 3 days. Can't wait to turn the calendar over to next month! Sorry to hear about other people around the country with worse weather than we are having here. I spray washed my car the other day, was 18 degrees but sunny.

I am just curious why nobody posts in this forum. All the Zeros are in the electric motorcycle forum, but no activity here.

What will it take to get some activity here?

-Don- Reno, NV (I own two Zeros)
Maybe the bikes are just that good! I sure love mine. They do need to adjust prices lower on cyber upgrades when you pay 25,000 on a bike.

Colder than a nuns' bun here in western Pa for a few more days. Expecting a lil warm up starting Feb 1st for 3 days. Can't wait to turn the calendar over to next month! Sorry to hear about other people around the country with worse weather than we are having here. I spray washed my car the other day, was 18 degrees but sunny.
It’s nice where I live in modesto California most of the year. Just have wear different suits with temperature changes. I ride year around, I don’t ride in the rain though. I get to ride here 9 - 10 months out of the year. Some days in the winter get in the low 36 degrees so I don’t ride because just no fun.

Suzispaniel

Yep joined up easily, I’m in the UK and have owned a 2020 SR/S for just over a year and had a S before that. Enjoying the bike, riding it is refreshingly different to combustion bikes, although I still have a petrol bike as well.

Frosty64

I've noticed most posts are old, very old in fact. Shame Zero doesn't have a damn clue as to what creates a strong customer base. Sorry I bought my DSR as it fits like crap, sorry seat, sick bars, foot pegs are ridiculous and next to no accessories available. The layout of the frame is fine if you are 5' 2" and love leaning heavily on your handle bars while riding. The design layout seems it would fit a small oriental at best. I am 5' 10"and weight 145 lbs finding the ergonomics to be intolerable. Made in America---for small odd people. BS on stale toast!

Frosty64

I mentioned this forum in the electric motorcycle forum and I got this reply, referring to THIS forum:

"I've tried a few times to register on that site over the past few weeks and it errors out every time. I would imagine that's contributing to low activity there if people are getting errors when trying to register, post, etc."

IMO, that is probably the main problem here. If people cannot log on to register, you're not going to get any new members here.

-Don- Reno, NV
Oddly I get the same treatment at Electric Motorcycle Forum. Think they don't like me for some reason they are too chickenshit to relate. So I'll remain here na dwork toward making this forum better.